The prospection campaign
Prospecting is about reaching completely new customers who haven’t interacted with your product or service in the past. These campaigns are driven by the reach of content that users pause to learn more about. The ideal result in this phase is not a purchase, but simply that these new prospects join your community.
Here are some tips to help you with your prospecting campaign:
- Research to identify perspectives. Create a list of keywords that appeal to this target group and include them in your post as hashtags. Search pages and create a list of potential potential customers. Watch their behavior on social media to see how you can best deal with them.
- To be relevant. Don’t approach potential customers with a hard pitch. Create content such as blog posts or videos that may be relevant to them and invite them to you. Open conversations with which they like to interact.
- Show interest in perspectives. Watch their posts and respond in kind with content that they may find useful. In this way you present yourself as a solution provider as opposed to someone who only wants a quick sale.
- Be consistent. Make a voice that stays the same. Make it authentic, sincere, but always make sure you always add value, not just trying to chat or waste your time.
- Be responsive. Don’t go away once you’ve made contact. You may have a question or comment about what you shared with them. Be aware that they will speak to you and respond promptly so that they have the satisfaction of being heard.
The retargeting campaign
- I have visited your website at some point in the past.
- Click Links from previous posts.
- Conversations started or answered on your social media page.
- An item was added to the shopping cart on your website but was never checked out.
- Became a fan of your social media page.
- Subscribe to your marketing emails.
- Place a small code, commonly known as a pixel, on your website.
- Each time the code is visited, a cookie is inserted into the browser.
- When your visitors surf online now, they’ll see your retarget ads.
- You will then be redirected to your site.
The conversion campaign
- Download a white paper, presentation, or case study.
- Join an email list.
- Fill out a form or survey.
- Chat online with a customer representative.
These conversions are valuable, not only because they show deeper engagement, but because users provide valuable information such as email addresses and more. This data will help you refine your online targeting, but it will also give you more opportunities to improve your social media reach through conversations to build trust, familiarity with the product and service, and ultimately push it further into the sales funnel relocate.