In order to distinguish your content from the sending number of messages where it should be:
- It works
- It’s informative
- It’s fun
As with social media platforms themselves, there are many different content options to choose from. Those that work best in business marketing are:
- White papers
- Case studies
- Reflected leadership texts
- Blog post
- Quizzes and research
The value of photo and video content helps businesses create images that tell their stories and opportunities to produce documentary footage of special events. Or more traditional content driven by text, video and images allows marketers to:
- Create intimacy with users. Visual content is the most effective way of branding.
- Provide evidence of products or services. This can come from: our fellow customers, paid speakers, and company principals.
- Meet users with visual content such as questions and contests, or photos and videos submitted by users.
- It’s pleasing to users’ feelings. Unlike text, the simplicity of an image or video reaches the heart of the message.
- Create demos for products or services.
Understanding when to post advertising content
- For example: Many advertisers follow the standard rule of “4-1-1”: For every one of the four most informative or entertaining posts, they can share one content-focused content and one specific, similar to a demo.